Search Issue Tracker
Pressing "Enter" when renaming gameobjects in inspector reverts the name
Pressing "Enter" no longer confirms the name change of a game object in the inspector.
1. Open an empty scene
2. Select any game object (or create one if none are present)
3. Rename game object in inspector and press "enter" to confirm new name
4. Notice that the name reverts to whatever it was called before the change
Expected outcome: New name replaces old name.
- Issue first appears in 5.4.0a4
- Besides renaming, issue can also be found when changing the brightness value of the ambient light (RenamingBug_brightnessValue.jpg)
- Workaround is to press "tab" after changing a value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler