Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Prefab] SkinnedMeshRenderer component's Mesh references are missing after upgrading the project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1124003_repro.zip
2. Open project in 2018.3 (or any 2019.1.0a7 or less)
3. Check that "miningquarry_static" child objects with SkinnedMeshRenderer components have Mesh references intact
4. Open project in 2019.2
5. Check "miningquarry_static" child objects
Results: After upgrading the project, SkinnedMeshRenderer component Mesh references are missing.
This is due to the fbx meta file version being bumped to 24 in 2019.1.0a3. forcing it back to 23 before updating the project to 2019.1.0a8+ fixes it.
The bug only affects users that updated a project to any version between 2019.1.0a3 and 2019.1.0a8.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a7
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer