Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Prefab] SkinnedMeshRenderer component's Mesh references are missing after upgrading the project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1124003_repro.zip
2. Open project in 2018.3 (or any 2019.1.0a7 or less)
3. Check that "miningquarry_static" child objects with SkinnedMeshRenderer components have Mesh references intact
4. Open project in 2019.2
5. Check "miningquarry_static" child objects
Results: After upgrading the project, SkinnedMeshRenderer component Mesh references are missing.
This is due to the fbx meta file version being bumped to 24 in 2019.1.0a3. forcing it back to 23 before updating the project to 2019.1.0a8+ fixes it.
The bug only affects users that updated a project to any version between 2019.1.0a3 and 2019.1.0a8.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a7
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer