Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Prefab Component order in the Inspector window is reverted upon exiting Prefab Mode after changes are made
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReproPrefabComponentOrderBug.zip)
2. Open the ReproScene
3. Open 'RootPrefab' GameObject in Prefab Mode
4. Select 'NestedPrefab' GameObject, right-click the Animator Component and select 'Move Up'
5. Save the changes to the Prefab and exit Prefab Mode
6. Select 'NestedPrefab' and see the Component order
Expected result: the Animator is above the Box Collider
Actual result: the Animator remains below the Box Collider
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
The same behavior can be observed by opening the RootPrefab, removing both Components from the NestedPrefab, saving, re-entering Prefab Mode and adding Animator first and Box Collider second; after saving and exiting Prefab Mode the Animator will be moved to the bottom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used