Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[PLM] Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "direct_shadows" scene;
3. Open Lighting window;
4. Generate lighting (make sure Baked Data is cleared);
5. Clear Lighting Data;
6. Tick Prioritize View (Lightmapping Settings > Prioritize View);
7. Generate lighting.
Expected result: After baking lighting, both results look the same.
Actual result: Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples.
1) Create new Lightmap Parameter (Lighting > Lightmapping Settings > Lightmap Parameters > Create New...);
2) In the Inspector Window, change Anti-aliasing Samples to 1;
3) Repeat steps 3-7 from reproduction steps above.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody