Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[PLM] Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "direct_shadows" scene;
3. Open Lighting window;
4. Generate lighting (make sure Baked Data is cleared);
5. Clear Lighting Data;
6. Tick Prioritize View (Lightmapping Settings > Prioritize View);
7. Generate lighting.
Expected result: After baking lighting, both results look the same.
Actual result: Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples.
1) Create new Lightmap Parameter (Lighting > Lightmapping Settings > Lightmap Parameters > Create New...);
2) In the Inspector Window, change Anti-aliasing Samples to 1;
3) Repeat steps 3-7 from reproduction steps above.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.