Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[PLM] Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "direct_shadows" scene;
3. Open Lighting window;
4. Generate lighting (make sure Baked Data is cleared);
5. Clear Lighting Data;
6. Tick Prioritize View (Lightmapping Settings > Prioritize View);
7. Generate lighting.
Expected result: After baking lighting, both results look the same.
Actual result: Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples.
1) Create new Lightmap Parameter (Lighting > Lightmapping Settings > Lightmap Parameters > Create New...);
2) In the Inspector Window, change Anti-aliasing Samples to 1;
3) Repeat steps 3-7 from reproduction steps above.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button