Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[PLM] Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open "direct_shadows" scene;
3. Open Lighting window;
4. Generate lighting (make sure Baked Data is cleared);
5. Clear Lighting Data;
6. Tick Prioritize View (Lightmapping Settings > Prioritize View);
7. Generate lighting.
Expected result: After baking lighting, both results look the same.
Actual result: Supersampling renders indeterministic results with direct samples.
1) Create new Lightmap Parameter (Lighting > Lightmapping Settings > Lightmap Parameters > Create New...);
2) In the Inspector Window, change Anti-aliasing Samples to 1;
3) Repeat steps 3-7 from reproduction steps above.
Reproduced on versions: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer