Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Playmode tint Alpha channel doesn't affect some of the Package managers window's Packages names
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Preferences window and lower Playmode tint Alpha channel
3. Open Package Manager
4. Enter play mode
5. Change 'All packages' to 'In Project' or vice versa.
Results: Notice that on the left side last few packages names are brighter than others. Selecting those packages to set correct tint.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right