Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Playmode tint Alpha channel doesn't affect some of the Package managers window's Packages names
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Preferences window and lower Playmode tint Alpha channel
3. Open Package Manager
4. Enter play mode
5. Change 'All packages' to 'In Project' or vice versa.
Results: Notice that on the left side last few packages names are brighter than others. Selecting those packages to set correct tint.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio preview in Inspector does not work when Disable Unity Audio is enabled
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation