Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Playmode tint Alpha channel doesn't affect some of the Package managers window's Packages names
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Preferences window and lower Playmode tint Alpha channel
3. Open Package Manager
4. Enter play mode
5. Change 'All packages' to 'In Project' or vice versa.
Results: Notice that on the left side last few packages names are brighter than others. Selecting those packages to set correct tint.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline