Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Physics] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under "Physics Debugger" window
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Physics Debugger" window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
3. Try to expand Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR