Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Physics] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under "Physics Debugger" window
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Physics Debugger" window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
3. Try to expand Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)