Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Physics] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under "Physics Debugger" window
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Physics Debugger" window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
3. Try to expand Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor