Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Physics] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under "Physics Debugger" window
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Physics Debugger" window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
3. Try to expand Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first