Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Physics] Dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under "Physics Debugger" window
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title under the "Physics Debugger" window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
3. Try to expand Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Selected Object Info, Collider Types, Colors, Rendering dropdown expand on clicking its title
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking dropdown icon it expands.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine