Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Package Manager] User Not Logged In error appears if the editor is launched with the My Assets tab open
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console once the asset list has been refreshed.
[PackageManager] Error User not logged in
The Package Manager will also display an error saying "Error fetching packages, see console". Manually refreshing the package list at this point will NOT clear the error, even though the package list refreshes correctly.
I cannot reproduce this on 2020.1, so looks 2019.3 specific.
1. Open Unity and create a new project
2. Ensure that the Package Manager window is open and is set to the My Assets Tab
3. Close the editor
4. Open the editor again and open the previous project
5. When the editor opens, wait for the Package Manager to refresh
The Package Manager completes the refresh process with no errors.
The Package Manager displays a User Not Logged In error even though the packages are refreshed correctly.
Tested on Windows 10.
Reproduced on 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0b2
Cannot reproduce on 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0a12
Blocked from testing on 2019.3.0b1
May 03, 2020 21:11
I fixed it with a restart.
Apr 30, 2020 17:06
Reproducted on 2019.3.12f1. I cannot use any bought asset!
Apr 23, 2020 20:59
Reproduced on 2019.3.9 with the same Log: [PackageManager] Error User not logged in
On 2019.3.10f1 : Still the problem, BUT, there is no log.
Apr 23, 2020 09:54
Reproduced on 2019.3.10f1
Apr 22, 2020 10:51
I can give you some clue:
In Control panel - Network and Internet - Network connection I had two connections. One is main and one is : vEthernet (DockerNAT) , Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet adapter
I disabled the last and everything started to work
Apr 19, 2020 12:43
Reproduced on 2019.3.10f1
Feb 15, 2020 19:42
Happening for me on 2019.3.0f6
Feb 04, 2020 20:44
yes, happens all the time 2019.3.0f5
Jan 27, 2020 14:57
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a15.1847
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Verified fixed on
Version 2019.4.6f1 (a7aea80e3716) Personal
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:49:45 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Version 2019.4.7f1 (e992b1a16e65) Personal
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:51:28 GMT