Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Package Manager] User Not Logged In error appears if the editor is launched with the My Assets tab open
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console once the asset list has been refreshed.
[PackageManager] Error User not logged in
The Package Manager will also display an error saying "Error fetching packages, see console". Manually refreshing the package list at this point will NOT clear the error, even though the package list refreshes correctly.
I cannot reproduce this on 2020.1, so looks 2019.3 specific.
1. Open Unity and create a new project
2. Ensure that the Package Manager window is open and is set to the My Assets Tab
3. Close the editor
4. Open the editor again and open the previous project
5. When the editor opens, wait for the Package Manager to refresh
The Package Manager completes the refresh process with no errors.
The Package Manager displays a User Not Logged In error even though the packages are refreshed correctly.
Tested on Windows 10.
Reproduced on 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0b2
Cannot reproduce on 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0a12
Blocked from testing on 2019.3.0b1
Nov 20, 2020 16:26
Reproduced in 2020.1.13f1
Nov 02, 2020 17:50
I am having the same issue on Unity 2019..4.11f1 on specific project. Also services window is empty. The asset store window is ok. If I create a new project the issue is not present
Oct 24, 2020 02:35
Reproduced on 2020.1.10f1
Oct 09, 2020 06:18
Still there 2020.1.6f1
Sep 03, 2020 22:33
Reproduced on 2020.1.2f1
Aug 09, 2020 16:09
Jul 27, 2020 09:13
This is actualy not fixed even in 2019.4 lts
Jun 15, 2020 04:17
Same issue, on 2019.4.0f1.
May 06, 2020 17:57
Its issues like these that give an unpolished feel to the engine
May 06, 2020 17:55
Happen to me as well 2019.3.10f, but works when goto Window -> Asset Store -> Login -> Refresh My Assets in Package Manager. A fix will be nice though :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Verified fixed on
Version 2019.4.6f1 (a7aea80e3716) Personal
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:49:45 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Version 2019.4.7f1 (e992b1a16e65) Personal
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:51:28 GMT