Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Package Manager] User Not Logged In error appears if the editor is launched with the My Assets tab open
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console once the asset list has been refreshed.
[PackageManager] Error User not logged in
The Package Manager will also display an error saying "Error fetching packages, see console". Manually refreshing the package list at this point will NOT clear the error, even though the package list refreshes correctly.
I cannot reproduce this on 2020.1, so looks 2019.3 specific.
1. Open Unity and create a new project
2. Ensure that the Package Manager window is open and is set to the My Assets Tab
3. Close the editor
4. Open the editor again and open the previous project
5. When the editor opens, wait for the Package Manager to refresh
The Package Manager completes the refresh process with no errors.
The Package Manager displays a User Not Logged In error even though the packages are refreshed correctly.
Tested on Windows 10.
Reproduced on 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0b2
Cannot reproduce on 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0a12
Blocked from testing on 2019.3.0b1
Feb 09, 2021 20:41
Still broken on 2020.1.16f1.
Feb 06, 2021 18:37
Still happening in 2020.1.15f1. The worst part about it is that there doesn't seem to be an option to log in from the package manager.
Jan 22, 2021 08:16
Reproduced on 2020.1.17f1c1
Dec 26, 2020 02:19
Reproduced in 2020.2.1f1
Dec 09, 2020 10:02
Pareil sur 2020.4.16f1
Dec 07, 2020 09:01
PS: Pretty sure this started to happen after switching from Ethernet to WiFi, then back to Ethernet
Dec 07, 2020 08:58
Not fixed in 2019.4.16f1
Dec 04, 2020 07:40
Reproduced in 2020.1.15f1
Nov 27, 2020 06:56
Reproduced in 2020.1.13f1
Nov 26, 2020 08:10
Not fixed... please reopen...
I had docker installed but removing the Docker virtual driver as noted in previous comment did not work for me.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Verified fixed on
Version 2019.4.6f1 (a7aea80e3716) Personal
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:49:45 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Version 2019.4.7f1 (e992b1a16e65) Personal
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 13:51:28 GMT