Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Package Manager] User Not Logged In error appears if the editor is launched with the My Assets tab open
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console once the asset list has been refreshed.
[PackageManager] Error User not logged in
The Package Manager will also display an error saying "Error fetching packages, see console". Manually refreshing the package list at this point will NOT clear the error, even though the package list refreshes correctly.
I cannot reproduce this on 2020.1, so looks 2019.3 specific.
1. Open Unity and create a new project
2. Ensure that the Package Manager window is open and is set to the My Assets Tab
3. Close the editor
4. Open the editor again and open the previous project
5. When the editor opens, wait for the Package Manager to refresh
The Package Manager completes the refresh process with no errors.
The Package Manager displays a User Not Logged In error even though the packages are refreshed correctly.
Tested on Windows 10.
Reproduced on 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0b2
Cannot reproduce on 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0a12
Blocked from testing on 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned