Search Issue Tracker
[OSX]HDRP Template - Example scene broken
When creating a new HDRP template project the example scene opens black. It seems the reflection probes in the hierarchy are the cause. Disabling the probes fixes the scene, at the sacrifice of reflection probes.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open Unity 2018.2.0f2 (Release Version) with a MacPro
- Create a new project with the HD Render pipe template
- Wait for scene to load
NOTICE ISSUE >> Scene renders. After a few seconds it goes black.
- In the Hierarchy, disable reflection probes under "Example Assets"
- Scene renders.
Tested on two MacPro Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Version 10.13.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously