Search Issue Tracker
[OSX]HDRP Template - Example scene broken
When creating a new HDRP template project the example scene opens black. It seems the reflection probes in the hierarchy are the cause. Disabling the probes fixes the scene.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open Unity 2018.2.0f2 (Release Version) with a MacPro
- Create a new project with the HD Render pipe template
- Wait for scene to load
NOTICE ISSUE >> Scene renders. After a few seconds it goes black.
- In the Hierarchy, disable reflection probes under "Example Assets"
- Scene renders.
Tested on two MacPro Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Version 10.13.5
This is a duplicate of issue #1077051[Windows] New HD Render Pipeline project renders all black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder