Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Windows] New HD Render Pipeline project renders all black
1. Create a new project
2. When creating the project select High Definition - RP (Preview)
3. When the project is opened observe as everything is rendered black
Expected result: the scene is rendered in proper colors
Actual result: everything is rendered black
2018.1.9f2 (1.1.4) 2018.2.7f1 (2.0.8) 2018.3.0a11 (3.3.0)
Not reproduced on:
Workaround: Entering Play mode and exiting fixes the issue.
On the same package version but on two different Unity version we see a different behavior. 2018.1.9f1(working properly) and 2018.19f2(rendering black).
Both Unity versions are using 1.1.4 HDRP package when creating a new project.
On MacOS the scene upon opening looks the same as on windows 10 machine with light probes turned off. The issue usually fixes itself up by rebaking lighting.
Lightweight Render Pipeline works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected