Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
OpenCL max alloc size exceeded when baking probe volumes
Use a modified HDRP template scene which contains a light cookie, probe volume and a legacy light probe group, for instance the project from case 1321887 as a starting point:
*Fetch the HDRP graphics repo at sha 196f36cf8498b9099363808ddcf3138d2dab379f
*Download the repro project at https://drive.google.com/file/d/167ujPa9q_H09XS3n3y9biByjrScWHsCb/view?usp=sharing
*Update the manifest.json in HDRPTemplatePV/Packages to point to your local HDRP repo
*Set EnableProbeVolumes = 1, in Runtime/ShaderConfig.cs
Expected result: bake completes or an actionable error message is shown before CPU fallback.
Actual result: endless error spam of OpenCL unknown errors and fallback to CPU lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object