Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
NGUI components get Transforms changed to RectTransforms after upgrading the project
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "case_1346253.zip" from Google Drive link
2. Load Assets > "Scenes" > "MGUI_Issue" Scene
3. Observe the text field
Expected result: Warnings doesn't appear in the Console window
Actual result: Warnings appears in the Console window:
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UILabel in Label."
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UIButton in ButtonEdit."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1
- Only reproducible with the user's project
- UGUI asset is used from: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/ngui-next-gen-ui-2413
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset