Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
NGUI components get Transforms changed to RectTransforms after upgrading the project
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "case_1346253.zip" from Google Drive link
2. Load Assets > "Scenes" > "MGUI_Issue" Scene
3. Observe the text field
Expected result: Warnings doesn't appear in the Console window
Actual result: Warnings appears in the Console window:
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UILabel in Label."
"Creating missing RectTransform component for UIButton in ButtonEdit."
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1
- Only reproducible with the user's project
- UGUI asset is used from: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/ngui-next-gen-ui-2413
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Aug 26, 2022 18:30
So is this getting an LTS fix, 2021?
Don't think I can risk waiting and jumping from 2019 to 2022
Nov 13, 2021 14:14
what changes between 2019/2020.2.0a21 and 2020.3? How can it be got around?