Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Won't Fix in 5.6
[MSE] Additively loaded scenes use light probe data from first loaded scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "825492.zip"
2. Inspect all of the scenes, notice that each has lightprobes baked individually
3. Open scene "Scene_A" and drop "Scene_B" to hierarchy to enable MSE
4. Move green light of scene "Scene_A" and notice that light probes of "Scene_B" uses light of "Scene_A" but whole group of scenes use probe position of "Scene_B"
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample