Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Won't Fix in 5.6
[MSE] Additively loaded scenes use light probe data from first loaded scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "825492.zip"
2. Inspect all of the scenes, notice that each has lightprobes baked individually
3. Open scene "Scene_A" and drop "Scene_B" to hierarchy to enable MSE
4. Move green light of scene "Scene_A" and notice that light probes of "Scene_B" uses light of "Scene_A" but whole group of scenes use probe position of "Scene_B"
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project