Search Issue Tracker
Moving multiple child objects, some of them move by their local axis
Moving multiple child objects, some of them move by their local axis. Having more than two child objects, only one of them moves by the global axis, other objects moves by their local axis. Setting parent objects Z axis rotation from 45 to 0 fixes the problem.
1. Open users attached project "BugRepo.zip"
2. Open "repro.unity" scene
3. In the hierarchy expand "GameObject" and select Cube1 and Cube2 game objects
4. Drag them by Y and X axis
Expected result: objects move in the same direction
Actual result: Cube1 moves by his local axis
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p1 2017.1.0f1 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.2f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project