Search Issue Tracker
Moving multiple child objects, some of them move by their local axis
Moving multiple child objects, some of them move by their local axis. Having more than two child objects, only one of them moves by the global axis, other objects moves by their local axis. Setting parent objects Z axis rotation from 45 to 0 fixes the problem.
1. Open users attached project "BugRepo.zip"
2. Open "repro.unity" scene
3. In the hierarchy expand "GameObject" and select Cube1 and Cube2 game objects
4. Drag them by Y and X axis
Expected result: objects move in the same direction
Actual result: Cube1 moves by his local axis
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p1 2017.1.0f1 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.2f1
Regression introduced on: 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene