Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.2.X
Moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached TransformIssue.zip project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy's search bar search for "a"
4. Select all objects named "a"
5. In scene view, try to move selected objects using transform handles
6. Notice that only one follows transform handles
Reproduced with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10
Regressed in, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
Fixed in 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 08, 2018 22:08
This still appears to be broken in 2017.3.1p4
Expected behavior when set to local axis is that all selected objects would move along their respective axes.
Feb 15, 2018 21:36
Is there a fix in for 2017.2.0f2?
Feb 02, 2018 01:48
This hasn't been fixed. I was on Unity 2017.1.1f1, then updated to 2017.2.0f3 and it still happens. This bug is so annoying...
Jan 31, 2018 14:57
2017.3p3 has this
Jan 29, 2018 08:12
Why are you locking the bugs like this "SOLVED" ?
Running 2017.3 AND IT IS NOT "SOLVED" (Just like the prev versions i have used.)
Please please please hire some people for testing and QA. :(
Dec 11, 2017 09:04
in 2017.0f3 that is
Dec 11, 2017 09:03
still not fixed in 2017.2
Dec 08, 2017 22:01
thank god - im not crazy. This has an impact on work speed.
Dec 05, 2017 22:24
Oh maaaaaaaaaaan :c
Oct 27, 2017 15:11
Fix for 2017.2 line is going to be available in 2017.2.0p1. Other versions had this fixed already.