Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.2
Moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached TransformIssue.zip project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy's search bar search for "a"
4. Select all objects named "a"
5. In scene view, try to move selected objects using transform handles
6. Notice that only one follows transform handles
Reproduced with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10
Regressed in, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
Fixed in 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)