Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.2
Moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached TransformIssue.zip project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy's search bar search for "a"
4. Select all objects named "a"
5. In scene view, try to move selected objects using transform handles
6. Notice that only one follows transform handles
Reproduced with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10
Regressed in, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f1
Fixed in 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'