Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
MissingReferenceException and broken GUI after enter/exit Play mode with Script Execution Order tab open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project or create a new one
2. In the Menu bar, select "Edit/ Project Settings..."
3. In the Project Settings window, make sure that the "Script Execution Order" tab is selected
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Exit the Play mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: The Console does not contain any errors and Project Settings window is not broken.
Actual result: There are multiple errors in the Console and GUI of the Script Execution Order tab is broken (it is empty, hovering the mouse over it produces even more errors).
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note: The regression was introduced (in 2018.3.0a4) along with the new Project Settings window. (Prior to that, "Script Execution Order" would appear in the Inspector window.)
- "MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'MonoScript' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. <...>"
- "ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.repaint <...>"
- "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced. <...>"
- "Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose. <...>"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine