Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
MissingReferenceException and broken GUI after enter/exit Play mode with Script Execution Order tab open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project or create a new one
2. In the Menu bar, select "Edit/ Project Settings..."
3. In the Project Settings window, make sure that the "Script Execution Order" tab is selected
4. Enter the Play mode
5. Exit the Play mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: The Console does not contain any errors and Project Settings window is not broken.
Actual result: There are multiple errors in the Console and GUI of the Script Execution Order tab is broken (it is empty, hovering the mouse over it produces even more errors).
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note: The regression was introduced (in 2018.3.0a4) along with the new Project Settings window. (Prior to that, "Script Execution Order" would appear in the Inspector window.)
- "MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'MonoScript' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. <...>"
- "ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.repaint <...>"
- "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced. <...>"
- "Scope was not disposed! You should use the 'using' keyword or manually call Dispose. <...>"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error