Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Missing spaces around classnames wont allow scripts to be attached
Example code showing the issue:
public class Player: MonoBehaviour
public float Health;
Works when space is added before the ":"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name