Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Missing spaces around classnames wont allow scripts to be attached
Example code showing the issue:
public class Player: MonoBehaviour
public float Health;
Works when space is added before the ":"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project