Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Microphone.start is not recording the audio from selected recording device
1. Have two microphones connected. In Windows, open Sound, Recording, change the default recording device to Microphone1, copy the name of Microphone2
2. In Unity, open user's project, scene TestScene
3. Open script "ED_MicrophoneTest", line 58 (Microphone.Start function)
4. Change Microphone.Start() parameters to Microphone.Start("Your Microphone2 name" + " ", true, 1, maxFreq);
5. Enter play mode, try speaking into Microphone2
Expected: Unity's AudioSource records Microphone2 sounds
Actual: Unity's AudioSource records Microphone1 sounds
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b11, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not Reproduced in: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.0b10
Note: for an easier understanding, changing microphones' names in Windows could help
Note: check image for guides on microphone setup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 30, 2022 06:33
Derma rollers have high efficacy for beard growth. The best size recommended for beard is 0.5mm. That is why, a we developed some both before and after pictures of people that actually used a derma roller to enhance beard growth and as well usage instructions. Go and check it out!
Mar 06, 2021 20:38
I had the same problem!
Aug 18, 2020 00:17
Hopefully this bug was fixed, that was so annoying... https://peintretroisrivieres.ca/
Aug 14, 2020 02:02
Still have this bug...
Jun 18, 2020 09:54
Great informative website. Thanks for adding more app.
i have an app for
Jun 03, 2020 18:27
By the way, how is it going in 2020?
Jun 03, 2020 18:22
Is this solved already?
May 09, 2020 08:13
May 06, 2020 10:49
I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content.
travel literature http://thetravelerswithin.com/
May 04, 2020 18:27
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
san blas islands http://thetravelerswithin.com/san-blas-islands/