Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[MeshAPI] Warning/error should be reported for wrongly passed VertexAttributeDescriptor order
New 2019.3 Mesh API expects a certain order of VertexAttributeDescriptor structs (https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VertexAttributeDescriptor.html) but it does not warn or error if they get passed in the "wrong" order. Should be improved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap