Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[MeshAPI] Warning/error should be reported for wrongly passed VertexAttributeDescriptor order
New 2019.3 Mesh API expects a certain order of VertexAttributeDescriptor structs (https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VertexAttributeDescriptor.html) but it does not warn or error if they get passed in the "wrong" order. Should be improved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving
- The "Undo" action doesn't work when trying to undo after sculpting with Polybrush
- UIToolkit property field background does not change color when the property is animated
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed