Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[MeshAPI] Warning/error should be reported for wrongly passed VertexAttributeDescriptor order
New 2019.3 Mesh API expects a certain order of VertexAttributeDescriptor structs (https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VertexAttributeDescriptor.html) but it does not warn or error if they get passed in the "wrong" order. Should be improved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component