Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[MeshAPI] Warning/error should be reported for wrongly passed VertexAttributeDescriptor order
New 2019.3 Mesh API expects a certain order of VertexAttributeDescriptor structs (https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VertexAttributeDescriptor.html) but it does not warn or error if they get passed in the "wrong" order. Should be improved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field