Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[MeshAPI] Warning/error should be reported for wrongly passed VertexAttributeDescriptor order
New 2019.3 Mesh API expects a certain order of VertexAttributeDescriptor structs (https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/ScriptReference/Rendering.VertexAttributeDescriptor.html) but it does not warn or error if they get passed in the "wrong" order. Should be improved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made