Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[macOS][High Sierra] Operating System freezes when changing Cache Server Mode multiple times
Whole OS freezes when changing Cache Server Mode between Local and Remote multiple times.
1. Create a New Project
2. Unity > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Cache Server Mode: Remote, Check Connection
4. Change Cache Server Mode: Local
5. Repeat from step 3
Result: whole Operating System freezes, work stop, a manual restart of the whole computer is required.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString