Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[macOS][High Sierra] Operating System freezes when changing Cache Server Mode multiple times
Whole OS freezes when changing Cache Server Mode between Local and Remote multiple times.
1. Create a New Project
2. Unity > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Cache Server Mode: Remote, Check Connection
4. Change Cache Server Mode: Local
5. Repeat from step 3
Result: whole Operating System freezes, work stop, a manual restart of the whole computer is required.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting