Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[macOS][High Sierra] Operating System freezes when changing Cache Server Mode multiple times
Whole OS freezes when changing Cache Server Mode between Local and Remote multiple times.
1. Create a New Project
2. Unity > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Cache Server Mode: Remote, Check Connection
4. Change Cache Server Mode: Local
5. Repeat from step 3
Result: whole Operating System freezes, work stop, a manual restart of the whole computer is required.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI