Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[macOS][High Sierra] Operating System freezes when changing Cache Server Mode multiple times
Whole OS freezes when changing Cache Server Mode between Local and Remote multiple times.
1. Create a New Project
2. Unity > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Cache Server Mode: Remote, Check Connection
4. Change Cache Server Mode: Local
5. Repeat from step 3
Result: whole Operating System freezes, work stop, a manual restart of the whole computer is required.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property