Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[macOS][High Sierra] Operating System freezes when changing Cache Server Mode multiple times
Whole OS freezes when changing Cache Server Mode between Local and Remote multiple times.
1. Create a New Project
2. Unity > Preferences > Cache Server
3. Cache Server Mode: Remote, Check Connection
4. Change Cache Server Mode: Local
5. Repeat from step 3
Result: whole Operating System freezes, work stop, a manual restart of the whole computer is required.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error