Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
[macOS] Code Signing using '--deep' flag Fails on Built Package due to incorrect case in built Contents/PlugIns folder
When building a macOS package for the game, which now needs to be signed and notarized, Unity adds a 'Plugins' folder to the Contents folder. This folder should be called 'PlugIns' (see https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2206/_index.html - `Table 3 Standard locations for code inside a bundle`). As such when signing using the `--deep` flag the libraries in the 'Plugins' folder are not signed.
1. Open attached project "80Days_repro.zip"
2. Build macOS standalone
3. In finder navigate to built player > right-click > Show Package Contents
4. Go to Contents/ folder
Expected: there is a PlugIns folder (capital I)
Actual: the folder name is Plugins (lowercase i)
Reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.54, 2020.1.0a25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)