Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.9f1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[macOS] Code Signing using '--deep' flag Fails on Built Package due to incorrect case in built Contents/PlugIns folder
When building a macOS package for the game, which now needs to be signed and notarized, Unity adds a 'Plugins' folder to the Contents folder. This folder should be called 'PlugIns' (see https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2206/_index.html - `Table 3 Standard locations for code inside a bundle`). As such when signing using the `--deep` flag the libraries in the 'Plugins' folder are not signed.
1. Open attached project "80Days_repro.zip"
2. Build macOS standalone
3. In finder navigate to built player > right-click > Show Package Contents
4. Go to Contents/ folder
Expected: there is a PlugIns folder (capital I)
Actual: the folder name is Plugins (lowercase i)
Reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.54, 2020.1.0a25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene