Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
Building OSX standalone with FBX Exporter package installed includes extra bundle in the .app package
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for OSX Standalone
2. Check Build.app/Contents/Plugins content
Actual result: UnityFbxSdkNative.bundle gets added to the build.
Expected result: UnityFBxSdkNative is only used in Editor.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Reproducible with FBX Exporter versions: 2.0.2-preview1, 2.0.1-preview2.
Can't test in 2018.3 alpha as FBX Exported package is broken.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"