Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "BugTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe that bloom works in the Game view
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Bloom works in a build like in a Game View.
Actual result: Bloom does not work.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled