Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Directional Light Culling Masks don't work properly
SRP Repo: Issue #1019
In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights set to affect those layers separately, the directional lights will still affect both layers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated