Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Directional Light Culling Masks don't work properly
SRP Repo: Issue #1019
In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights set to affect those layers separately, the directional lights will still affect both layers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler