Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Directional Light Culling Masks don't work properly
SRP Repo: Issue #1019
In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights set to affect those layers separately, the directional lights will still affect both layers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets