Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Inconsistent rendering between Camera preview and Game view when using Depth Texture with LWRP
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1114576.zip"
2. Open the Scene and Game windows
3. Select the Main Camera GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Inspect the Camera Preview and Game windows
Expected result: The black cube is rendered the same on both windows
Actual result: The black cube is flipped on Y-axis in the Game window
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Reproducible with package versions: 5.7.2, 5.8.2, 5.9.0, 5.10.0, 5.13.0, 5.16.1, 6.5.2, 6.5.3, 6.7.1, 6.9.0
Not reproducible with package versions: 5.3.1
Enabling Opaque Texture in Lightweight Render Pipeline Asset will fix the issue in package versions 5.16.1, 5.7.2 and 6.9.0.
Trying to install LWRP versions earlier than 5.6.1 will result in Console errors.
Affected Package versions are not available in Unity 2018.4.
In early versions of Unity 2019.1 and 2019.2 installing the affected package versions will throw Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%