Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 7.4.1
Found in [Package]
Game Object is rendered incorrectly in the Game View when sampling Depth Texture
1. Open attached project;
2. Open SampleScene;
3. Check the GameView
Expected Result: red color is rendered where sphere overlaps with other objects
Actual Result: the red color is rendered where sphere doesn't overlap with anything
Reproduced with: 7.2.0 (Unity 2019.3.4f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy