Search Issue Tracker
Black Screen and Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' error in the Console with Gles2
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open UnityHub and create a new LWRP template project
2) Go to Window >> Package Manager >> update Lightweight package to 6.5.3
3) Go to Build Settings and switch platform to Android
4) Go to Player settings and add Gles2 Graphics API to the list
5) Remove Gles3 and Vulkan form the Graphics APIs list
Observe: Black Screen and Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' error in the Console
Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' not found
ArgumentException: Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' not found.
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.ColorGradingRenderer.RenderHDRPipeline3D (UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessRenderContext context) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/PostProcessing/Runtime/Effects/ColorGrading.cs:467)
LWRP package version 6.5.2, 6.5.3
Not reproduced with:
LWRP package version 6.5.3
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #1087245