Search Issue Tracker
Black Screen and Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' error in the Console with Gles2
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open UnityHub and create a new LWRP template project
2) Go to Window >> Package Manager >> update Lightweight package to 6.5.3
3) Go to Build Settings and switch platform to Android
4) Go to Player settings and add Gles2 Graphics API to the list
5) Remove Gles3 and Vulkan form the Graphics APIs list
Observe: Black Screen and Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' error in the Console
Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' not found
ArgumentException: Kernel 'KGenLut3D_AcesTonemap' not found.
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.ColorGradingRenderer.RenderHDRPipeline3D (UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessRenderContext context) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/PostProcessing/Runtime/Effects/ColorGrading.cs:467)
LWRP package version 6.5.2, 6.5.3
Not reproduced with:
LWRP package version 6.5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project