Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
Long loading time when selecting a Cubemap texture with "Generate Mipmaps" disabled
1. Open the attached project "IN-32452"
2. Select the "IN-32452_Sunflowers_PureSky_8K" asset in the Project window
Expected result: the asset immediately loads in the Inspector window
Actual result: the asset is loaded after 20-30 seconds
Reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.8f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project