Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Auto][LoadLevelAdditive] LoadLevelAdditive loads baked lighting as (no GI) realtime if it was baked using Auto
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene GenerateStuff
3. Press space - It will load additively random set of levels 1 and 2
4. Notice that level 2 instances don't have bounce, if you select and move the light it changes (level 1 is fine)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade