Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Auto][LoadLevelAdditive] LoadLevelAdditive loads baked lighting as (no GI) realtime if it was baked using Auto
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene GenerateStuff
3. Press space - It will load additively random set of levels 1 and 2
4. Notice that level 2 instances don't have bounce, if you select and move the light it changes (level 1 is fine)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds