Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Auto][LoadLevelAdditive] LoadLevelAdditive loads baked lighting as (no GI) realtime if it was baked using Auto
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene GenerateStuff
3. Press space - It will load additively random set of levels 1 and 2
4. Notice that level 2 instances don't have bounce, if you select and move the light it changes (level 1 is fine)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build