Search Issue Tracker
Loading asset bundles causes assembly reload in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run the scene and notice console
4. Notice that after a number of "iterations" is printed warnings and errors start to appear in console:
"The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!"
"The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!"
And NullReferenceExceptions that reference in script is missing
Editor.log shows that errors appear right after mono reloads assembly:
Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
- Completed reload, in 0.980 seconds
Modules already registered, not loading
Note: Sometimes errors start to appear on first iterations. Other times it takes 6 or more.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window