Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
"The referenced script on this Behavior is missing!" warning is displayed while loading the asset bundle that has dependencies
1. Open the project, attached by user
2. Open "SampleScene" scene if not open
3. Go to Assets -> AssetBundles and uncheck Simulate Mode
4. Go to Assets -> AssetBundles-> Build AssetBundles
5. In Play mode, wait for "init Done" to appear in the console
6. Press the Download button in the game view
7. Observe console
Expected: Loading an asset bundle that is dependent on another asset bundle should not show any warnings
Actual: "The referenced script on this Behavior is missing!", "The referenced script on this Behavior (Game Object 'Prefab 1') is missing!" and "GameObject (named 'Prefab 1') references runtime script in scene file. Fixing!" warnings are display when asset bundle with dependencies is loaded
Reproduced in 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Did not reproduce in 5.5.2f1, 5.5.2p1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website