Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Tile Palette's default brush does not paint tiles
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project '1176950repro.zip'
2. Make sure 'scene' Scene is opened and select 'Grid' Game Object
3. Open Tile Palette window
4. Choose 'Paint with active brush (B)' option
5. Select any tile and try to paint on the grid
Expected results: Selected tiles are painted onto the grid
Actual results: The default brush cannot paint any tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a11
Regression: 2019.3.0a11 -> 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"