Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Tile Palette's default brush does not paint tiles
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project '1176950repro.zip'
2. Make sure 'scene' Scene is opened and select 'Grid' Game Object
3. Open Tile Palette window
4. Choose 'Paint with active brush (B)' option
5. Select any tile and try to paint on the grid
Expected results: Selected tiles are painted onto the grid
Actual results: The default brush cannot paint any tiles
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a11
Regression: 2019.3.0a11 -> 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project