Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Linux] Sprite Editor slice window disappears when trying to change slicing type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's originally attached project ('Junk.zip')
2. Open 'unity' Sprite, make sure the mode is set to Multiple and open Sprite Editor
3. Click on Slice and try to change the type
4. Observe that the Slice window disappears
5. Click on 'Gird by Cell Size'
Expected results: The slice window does not disappear and clicking on 'Grid by Cell Size' changes the slice option
Actual results: The slice window disappears and clicking on 'Grid by Cell Size' does not change the slice option
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a7
Reproducible again in 2019.2.5f1 and in 2018.4.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view