Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Linux] Sprite Editor slice window disappears when trying to change slicing type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's originally attached project ('Junk.zip')
2. Open 'unity' Sprite, make sure the mode is set to Multiple and open Sprite Editor
3. Click on Slice and try to change the type
4. Observe that the Slice window disappears
5. Click on 'Gird by Cell Size'
Expected results: The slice window does not disappear and clicking on 'Grid by Cell Size' changes the slice option
Actual results: The slice window disappears and clicking on 'Grid by Cell Size' does not change the slice option
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a7
Reproducible again in 2019.2.5f1 and in 2018.4.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags