Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Player] If screen selector is disabled/doesn't run, and default is "Fullscreen Windowed", it defaults to 1x1 resolution
1) Create a new project
2) Go to player settings
3) Make sure Fullscreen Mode is at "Fullscreen Window", Default is Native is enabled and that "Screen Selector" is disabled
Expected: Native resolution is used
Actual: 1x1 resolution is used instead
Reproduced in 2018.2.4f1, 2018.2.12f1
Not reproduced in 2018.2.3f1
Not reproduced in Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy