Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[iOS] WebCamTexture does not work when trying to render it on a RawImage
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'TestScene' for iOS
3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device
4. Notice the WebCamTexture is correctly rendered to a RawImage texture
5. Rotate the device once to any other orientation
6. Notice that WebCamTexture fails to render on the RawImage after that, instead renders as a single color block
Reproduces on all graphics APIs.
Does not reproduce if you render the WebCamTexture on a 3D object (cube, plane, etc.).
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown