Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[iOS] WebCamTexture does not work when trying to render it on a RawImage
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'TestScene' for iOS
3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device
4. Notice the WebCamTexture is correctly rendered to a RawImage texture
5. Rotate the device once to any other orientation
6. Notice that WebCamTexture fails to render on the RawImage after that, instead renders as a single color block
Reproduces on all graphics APIs.
Does not reproduce if you render the WebCamTexture on a 3D object (cube, plane, etc.).
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol