Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[iOS] WebCamTexture does not work when trying to render it on a RawImage
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'TestScene' for iOS
3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device
4. Notice the WebCamTexture is correctly rendered to a RawImage texture
5. Rotate the device once to any other orientation
6. Notice that WebCamTexture fails to render on the RawImage after that, instead renders as a single color block
Reproduces on all graphics APIs.
Does not reproduce if you render the WebCamTexture on a 3D object (cube, plane, etc.).
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset