Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[iOS] WebCamTexture does not work when trying to render it on a RawImage
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'TestScene' for iOS
3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device
4. Notice the WebCamTexture is correctly rendered to a RawImage texture
5. Rotate the device once to any other orientation
6. Notice that WebCamTexture fails to render on the RawImage after that, instead renders as a single color block
Reproduces on all graphics APIs.
Does not reproduce if you render the WebCamTexture on a 3D object (cube, plane, etc.).
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode