Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress is not working
1. Open and build the project GameCenterTest.zip.
2. Make sure that that everything is correctly set up for Game Center (AppID, iTunes Connect etc..) should work fine if you use the iTunes Connect app mentioned in the comment.
3. Run the App, after the authentication is successful observe that:
- LoadAchievements/LoadScores are working correctly.
- Click the "Report Score 5opt" button, the score is reported correctly and is visible in.
- Click any of the report achievement buttons above, observe that 'Social.ReportProgress' always fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source