Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress is not working
1. Open and build the project GameCenterTest.zip.
2. Make sure that that everything is correctly set up for Game Center (AppID, iTunes Connect etc..) should work fine if you use the iTunes Connect app mentioned in the comment.
3. Run the App, after the authentication is successful observe that:
- LoadAchievements/LoadScores are working correctly.
- Click the "Report Score 5opt" button, the score is reported correctly and is visible in.
- Click any of the report achievement buttons above, observe that 'Social.ReportProgress' always fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces