Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Display.SetResolution silently fails during first frame
1. Build and run attached project ("DisplayManagerFail.zip") for iOS (iPad mini recommended)
Expected: resolution is set to 1024x768.
Actual: resolution is not changed. It stays at 2048x1536.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0p1.
Tested with: iPad mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked