Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Display.SetResolution silently fails during first frame
1. Build and run attached project ("DisplayManagerFail.zip") for iOS (iPad mini recommended)
Expected: resolution is set to 1024x768.
Actual: resolution is not changed. It stays at 2048x1536.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0p1.
Tested with: iPad mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes