Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Display.SetResolution silently fails during first frame
1. Build and run attached project ("DisplayManagerFail.zip") for iOS (iPad mini recommended)
Expected: resolution is set to 1024x768.
Actual: resolution is not changed. It stays at 2048x1536.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0p1.
Tested with: iPad mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open