Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Display.SetResolution silently fails during first frame
1. Build and run attached project ("DisplayManagerFail.zip") for iOS (iPad mini recommended)
Expected: resolution is set to 1024x768.
Actual: resolution is not changed. It stays at 2048x1536.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0p1.
Tested with: iPad mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display