Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Display.SetResolution silently fails during first frame
1. Build and run attached project ("DisplayManagerFail.zip") for iOS (iPad mini recommended)
Expected: resolution is set to 1024x768.
Actual: resolution is not changed. It stays at 2048x1536.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0p1.
Tested with: iPad mini 3 (iOS 10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown