Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] App freezes in applicationDidBecomeActive() on iOS 10
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build and run on an iOS 10 device (using Xcode 8 beta).
3) When the button starts spinning, press the lock button.
4) Unlock the phone and return to the app.
The app freezes in applicationDidBecomeActive(). If it doesn't, repeat steps 3-4.
Then the freeze occurs, locking and unlocking the phone again makes the app resume normally.
5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6f1
iPhone SE (iOS 10 - 14A5309d) - reproduced
iPhone SE (iOS 10 - 14A5335b) - reproduced
iPad Mini 2 (iOS 10 - 14A5322e) - not reproduced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface