Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
[Inspector Framework] NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Maximizing the docked Preview window of the following assets causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Project > Create Material > Inspector > Burgger button > Convert to Floating window
3. Dock the Preview Window > Maximize.
NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Preview window Maximizes and stays active without any exception being thrown
Tested with Unity Version:
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1,2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.24.f1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object