Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Inspector Framework] NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Maximizing the docked Preview window of the following assets causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Project > Create Material > Inspector > Burgger button > Convert to Floating window
3. Dock the Preview Window > Maximize.
NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Preview window Maximizes and stays active without any exception being thrown
Tested with Unity Version:
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1,2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.24.f1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button