Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Inspector Framework] NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Maximizing the docked Preview window of the following assets causes the editor to throw NullReferenceException
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Project > Create Material > Inspector > Burgger button > Convert to Floating window
3. Dock the Preview Window > Maximize.
NullReferenceException is thrown when the Preview window is maximized
Preview window Maximizes and stays active without any exception being thrown
Tested with Unity Version:
2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.2f1,2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.24.f1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR