Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] TrackedDeviceRaycaster has hard references on both Physics and Physics2D
TrackedDeviceRaycaster currently has hardcoded references to both the Physics and the Physics2D class in Unity. Depending on the application, stripping out one or the other is desirable. Both references should be guarded by #if ENABLE_xxx blocks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset