Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] TrackedDeviceRaycaster has hard references on both Physics and Physics2D
TrackedDeviceRaycaster currently has hardcoded references to both the Physics and the Physics2D class in Unity. Depending on the application, stripping out one or the other is desirable. Both references should be guarded by #if ENABLE_xxx blocks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP