Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.4.X
Found in [Package]
[Input System] The first touch position is always zero when using mouse emulation for touch or pen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "Painter.zip"
2. Navigate to Window-> Analysis -> Input Debugger
3. Select Options -> Simulate Touch Input From Mouse or Pen
4. Enter Play mode
5. Press the mouse button
Expected results: The first click coordinates are logged in the console
Actual results: The first click always returns coordinates (0,0)
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.8.0-pre.1 (2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.15f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8, 2023.3a8)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform