Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Improved Prefabs] Assertion failed on expression: 'modifications.empty exception is thrown on creating prefab variant
Assertion failed on expression: 'modifications.empty exception is thrown on creating prefab variant.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube prefab in the project view.
3. Right Click > Create > Prefab Variant.
The exception is thrown in the console.
Prefab variant creates.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance