Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Importing Sprites into the Animation Timeline results in some Sprites being duplicates of each other
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (SpriteAnimation.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the Animation Window, select the "Test" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Open the "Test" Folder, toggle Recording in the Animation Window
5. Select every sprite in the "Test" Folder and drag and drop them to the Animation Timeline
6. Notice how the 17th sprite in the timeline is a duplicate of the 16th sprite
Expected result: The 16th and 17th sprite in the timeline are different, like in the "Test" folder
Actual result: The 17th sprite in the timeline is a duplicate of the 16th sprite
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Notes: I have found that changing the sample size after the import to the timeline, the problem fixes itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'