Search Issue Tracker
Importing Sprites into the Animation Timeline results in some Sprites being duplicates of each other
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (SpriteAnimation.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the Animation Window, select the "Test" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Open the "Test" Folder, toggle Recording in the Animation Window
5. Select every sprite in the "Test" Folder and drag and drop them to the Animation Timeline
6. Notice how the 17th sprite in the timeline is a duplicate of the 16th sprite
Expected result: The 16th and 17th sprite in the timeline are different, like in the "Test" folder
Actual result: The 17th sprite in the timeline is a duplicate of the 16th sprite
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Notes: I have found that changing the sample size after the import to the timeline, the problem fixes itself
This is a duplicate of issue #1028025Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website