Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "ReproScene".
3- Select game object "New Sprite".
4- Open animation window and scrub to frame 16. Sprite matches associated thumbnail in the dopesheet (good).
5- Scrub to frame 17. You'll see that scene view still shows frame 16 and doesn't match thumbnail in the dopesheet (bad).
Reproducible: 2018.3a1, 2018.2b2, 2017.1.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute