Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "ReproScene".
3- Select game object "New Sprite".
4- Open animation window and scrub to frame 16. Sprite matches associated thumbnail in the dopesheet (good).
5- Scrub to frame 17. You'll see that scene view still shows frame 16 and doesn't match thumbnail in the dopesheet (bad).
Reproducible: 2018.3a1, 2018.2b2, 2017.1.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle