Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "ReproScene".
3- Select game object "New Sprite".
4- Open animation window and scrub to frame 16. Sprite matches associated thumbnail in the dopesheet (good).
5- Scrub to frame 17. You'll see that scene view still shows frame 16 and doesn't match thumbnail in the dopesheet (bad).
Reproducible: 2018.3a1, 2018.2b2, 2017.1.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object