Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "ReproScene".
3- Select game object "New Sprite".
4- Open animation window and scrub to frame 16. Sprite matches associated thumbnail in the dopesheet (good).
5- Scrub to frame 17. You'll see that scene view still shows frame 16 and doesn't match thumbnail in the dopesheet (bad).
Reproducible: 2018.3a1, 2018.2b2, 2017.1.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs