Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16
Sprite playback in the Animation Window repeats frame 16.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "ReproScene".
3- Select game object "New Sprite".
4- Open animation window and scrub to frame 16. Sprite matches associated thumbnail in the dopesheet (good).
5- Scrub to frame 17. You'll see that scene view still shows frame 16 and doesn't match thumbnail in the dopesheet (bad).
Reproducible: 2018.3a1, 2018.2b2, 2017.1.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs