Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Arrow icon become misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window
Arrow icon becomes misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation.
3. Create a Cube > Create Animation clip in Animation Window.
4. Animation Window > Add Property > Mesh Renderer > Material Reference.
5. Click arrow icon to expand Material Reference property.
Arrow icon misaligned after expanding Material Reference property.
Arrow icon should be aligned after expanding Material Reference property.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0f3.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player