Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Arrow icon become misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window
Arrow icon becomes misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation.
3. Create a Cube > Create Animation clip in Animation Window.
4. Animation Window > Add Property > Mesh Renderer > Material Reference.
5. Click arrow icon to expand Material Reference property.
Arrow icon misaligned after expanding Material Reference property.
Arrow icon should be aligned after expanding Material Reference property.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0f3.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied