Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Arrow icon become misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window
Arrow icon becomes misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation.
3. Create a Cube > Create Animation clip in Animation Window.
4. Animation Window > Add Property > Mesh Renderer > Material Reference.
5. Click arrow icon to expand Material Reference property.
Arrow icon misaligned after expanding Material Reference property.
Arrow icon should be aligned after expanding Material Reference property.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0f3.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object