Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[IMGUI] Arrow icon become misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window
Arrow icon becomes misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation.
3. Create a Cube > Create Animation clip in Animation Window.
4. Animation Window > Add Property > Mesh Renderer > Material Reference.
5. Click arrow icon to expand Material Reference property.
Arrow icon misaligned after expanding Material Reference property.
Arrow icon should be aligned after expanding Material Reference property.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0f3.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button