Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[IMGUI] Arrow icon become misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window
Arrow icon becomes misaligned after expanding Material Reference property in the Animation window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Animation > Animation.
3. Create a Cube > Create Animation clip in Animation Window.
4. Animation Window > Add Property > Mesh Renderer > Material Reference.
5. Click arrow icon to expand Material Reference property.
Arrow icon misaligned after expanding Material Reference property.
Arrow icon should be aligned after expanding Material Reference property.
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0f3.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline