Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ImageEffects] HistogramCompute implicit vector type truncations
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToViewPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(260) (on d3d11)
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToClipPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(554) (on d3d11)
1) Open project and view console for warnings
2) If no warnings appear open build menu and change standalone architecture, then view console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
Jun 24, 2016 05:13
Eye adaption broken.