Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ImageEffects] HistogramCompute implicit vector type truncations
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToViewPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(260) (on d3d11)
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToClipPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(554) (on d3d11)
1) Open project and view console for warnings
2) If no warnings appear open build menu and change standalone architecture, then view console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete