Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ImageEffects] HistogramCompute implicit vector type truncations
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToViewPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(260) (on d3d11)
Shader warning in 'HistogramCompute.compute': 'UnityObjectToClipPos': implicit truncation of vector type at UnityCG.cginc(554) (on d3d11)
1) Open project and view console for warnings
2) If no warnings appear open build menu and change standalone architecture, then view console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`