Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP + Nested prefabs] Isolation mode with template renders incorrectly
1. Create a new project with the HD template
2. create a prefab of some of the props in the scene
3. enter isolation mode and see rendering (Different for legacy/LW)
(see image here: https://i.gyazo.com/468083e63406ad3e39dc7f9bfb43c27f.png)
Note: The outline shader also breaks when getting to close to meshes in this circumstance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse