Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP + Nested prefabs] Isolation mode with template renders incorrectly
1. Create a new project with the HD template
2. create a prefab of some of the props in the scene
3. enter isolation mode and see rendering (Different for legacy/LW)
(see image here: https://i.gyazo.com/468083e63406ad3e39dc7f9bfb43c27f.png)
Note: The outline shader also breaks when getting to close to meshes in this circumstance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window