Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP + Nested prefabs] Isolation mode with template renders incorrectly
1. Create a new project with the HD template
2. create a prefab of some of the props in the scene
3. enter isolation mode and see rendering (Different for legacy/LW)
(see image here: https://i.gyazo.com/468083e63406ad3e39dc7f9bfb43c27f.png)
Note: The outline shader also breaks when getting to close to meshes in this circumstance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'