Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a5
[HDRP] Harsh edges on default volumetric clouds
Not sure if its a bug or just the default settings could be adjusted, but volumetric cloud edges are pretty harsh, especially when the sun is behind. Tried with and without Always refresh.
1) Open the attached project
2) Go to game view and look at the edges of the clouds
Result: Edges are harsh.
Note, adding one image from repro project and other images as bonus from Template and Amalienborg
Reproduced on 2022.2.a16 with HDRP 14.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform