Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a5
[HDRP] Harsh edges on default volumetric clouds
Not sure if its a bug or just the default settings could be adjusted, but volumetric cloud edges are pretty harsh, especially when the sun is behind. Tried with and without Always refresh.
1) Open the attached project
2) Go to game view and look at the edges of the clouds
Result: Edges are harsh.
Note, adding one image from repro project and other images as bonus from Template and Amalienborg
Reproduced on 2022.2.a16 with HDRP 14.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name